Application Developer (Mid & Senior)
The company’s application Developers build the front end applications their customers use to manage their data. Their developers are involved in all aspects of our product suite.
- A clear and demonstrable understanding of creating secure software as well as a good understanding of current threats and risks.
- Minimum of three years’ commercial application development using C# .NET.
- Xamarin Application Development (Not essential but willing to learn)
- Visual Studio (At least 2013 minimum)
- Source Control (TFS) or Git
- Previous Accountability for large feature work in previous roles
- Building and using Rest / Json http clients
- Continuous Integration (MS Build / Cruise Control)
- Experience using Team Foundation Server.
- Experience of working in an agile environment.
- Entity Framework.
- Azure experience (Object Store, SQL, Instances).
- SQL Server 2014 or Mysql Experience.
- C++ / Win32 Platform.
- Click Once Deployment.
- Wix Installer creation.
- Namespace Extensions
- Active Directory Integration
- Fully Flexible working environment, including working from home 2-3 days per week.
- Pension Contribution (5%)
- Equity Share Scheme
- Fast paced, interesting environment using cutting edge technology.
- Free, Easily Accessible Parking
- Easy Commute from most areas (We are close to the A1, A19 and right next to a metro station)
- Access to Plural Sight Subscriptions
- MSDN Subscription
- Part of a new Development team, building new green field applications and shaping our business and technology strategy.
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays per year