We are a team of highly skilled and dedicated people with an immeasurable passion for all things digital.
We are looking for a senior developer to work on both client and internal projects, the candidate will work closely with designers and developers. This role would suit someone who is continually looking to develop and learn new technologies.
Skills and Experience
● 2-4 years of demonstrable experience.
● A thorough understanding of responsive design and development.
● HTML5, CSS3, SASS
● Laravel or (or equivalent MVC PHP framework).
● Consuming RESTFUL web services with OAuth2..
● A working knowledge of source control systems and deployment processes.
● Basic Linux server administration.
● A thorough understanding of NGINX.
● Thorough knowledge and experience of testing and QA processes.
● Node.js application development.
● An understanding of how to use various build tools (Grunt, Gulp, etc).
● Experience of Agile working methodology.
● MongoDB experience.
● Devops and CI experience.
● Experience with provisioning tools (Ansible, Puppet, etc).
● Implementations of Websockets in applications.
● Knowledge of Magento development.
● An understanding of popular software design patterns.
● Apache Cordova development.
Although this is a developer’s position, having an eye for good design would be nice. We foster a strong team culture drawing upon each person’s strengths that will see you working on projects from start to finish.
So if you think you’ve got what it takes, and you can be awesome at your job while having a great time with like-minded people in a dynamic and a fast paced working environment then get in touch.
Salary & Benefits
● 22 Days Holiday, plus 3 efficiency days (and your birthday off).
● Share option scheme (after qualifying period).
● Flexible working environment.
● Salary – depending on experience.