The Software Engineer will work to push forward the agenda for innovation. This is a new role within the team that presents an amazing opportunity to work with cutting edge, disruptive technology in a high energy, collaborative environment.
- Develop, write, test and debug visual experiences and associated authoring tools.
- Write clear, maintainable and portable code.
- Designing and implementing solutions to challenging technical problems in the area of 3D interactive applications.
- Regularly report progress to line manager as well as be able to present solutions to peer
- Dealing with changing problem parameters and customer needs.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience.
- Expertise in C++ or C# and object oriented design principals a must.
- Comfortable working within an existing code base.
- Able to identify and solve problems creatively.
- Excellent analytical and mathematical skills.
- Python experience.
- Unity experience.
Flexi time, 29 days holiday, free parking, unlimited coffee, 10-4 working hours, travel to europe at least 2 times a year!